Our Support Policy
First of all, we’d really like to thank you for purchasing one (or more!) of our themes. So that you can get the most out of our support forum and make your experience better, we’d like to detail a few points in terms of our support policy.
Why do we choose to provide support?
While support is not compulsory for ThemeForest authors, our policy is to provide the best support we can, and we choose to provide it completely FREE. Because we always feel we have certain corporate social responsibilities to be discharged- and our customers are the top most prior stakeholders to do so. We always wish you will feel taken care off, well accommodated and welcomed- whenever you are coming to us as a precious customer.
What should you do before posting a topic, or ask a question?
Before asking questions within the support forums/ticket system, please make sure that you have fully read the included theme documentation file, which comes packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
Additionally, you may also use the search feature on our knowledge-base to check if your question has previously been asked, in order for you to add your input, or hopefully it’s already been answered and you’ll have an instant resolution.
If the above two are not working for you, then click on open a new ticket.Our ticket system is managed by world famous platform ZENDESK; whick is very much up-to-date and well managed. Again we are using this paid ticket system for provide you free service- just as a symbol of regards for you and make you feel homed.
What do we support?
Support covers getting setup, using features and general bugs/issues with our themes. If you require helps that are not within this scope, we’ll advise you to hire a freelancer. While we’d love to provide customisations, and premium support, we simply don’t have the time to do so!
Customizations and 3rd Party Plugins
Support does not cover customizations and 3rd party plugins. All customisations are done at the user’s own ability. Unfortunately we cannot support these as we simply don’t have the time. If you’re stuck, we recommend you hire a freelancer.
What’s our support response time?
We aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours (Saturday-Thrusday), but in most cases we usually manage to reply less than 24 hours. We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue. We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time. Please be patient, we appreciate it!
1. If your problem is a server/on-spot issue, you have to provide wp-admin access/prestashop back office access/FTP access for live solution/troubleshooting. This is a paid in-house employee managed system, so there is no risk or confidentiality issue.Only a support staff can see your message.
2. If you are not willing to provide your site access/minimum permitted access required to solve you issue, then please don`t waste our time. We can not solve any live site issue by just hearing/reading it.
3. Always; before updating your woocommerce plugin/CMS version, ask us and make sure that your current theme supports that version.
4. We have some free welfare products like- prestashop blog module and others. Please note that- this company paid ticket system is only for premium products. For free products, you should better use open forum.
5) Please do not open multiple tickets at a time, that makes us confused and delayed your average service getting time. Please provide your valid purchase code and Live site link (if any) at the time of opening ticket at Zendesk.