Fact-1 What can I do to make my favorite Sellya theme compatible with latest woocommerce update?
Rename sellya>woocommerce folder completely .
1. Download Your theme package from themeforest
2. Unzip the file and you will see the bellow folder
4. Browse the sellya theme package folder and you will see woocomerce folder
5. Loging to your site via ftp and browse the sellya theme folder and rename your woocommerce folder
7. New file are uplaoding and after complete delete your old woocomerce folder. And it will solve your current issue.
If you use Sellya child as your site theme and if sellya-child/woocommerce exists, then remove it.
Fact-2 At which file we made changes at Woocommerce latest update? (This are not supposed to done by you!It is a technical description of our latest updated Woocommerce file)
a. Just after the /* Remove unwanted actions */ comment, paste the following line:
remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_rating’, 10 );
Fact-3 Why should I remove my previous Sellya Woocommerce file?
Because at our latest Sellya Theme update, we have made all Woocommerce default product page options and cart system as our theme default.As a result, from now, whenever Woocommerce will release their updates, that will not make any negative issue/functional difficulties at your shop.That is from this update, your Sellya theme will remain constantly functional with future woocommerce updates without any distortion.
If you replace the woo commerce . Please note that it will not solve.
You need to remove this folder from old woocomemerce folder (or delete old Sellya/woocommerce folder completely.)